Do you want to follow the OLPA Master’s programme? Sign up here before March 2021.
The admission procedure contains the following elements:
- Fill in your details and enclose your CV and the motivation letter. The admission committee will review this information and will decide which candidates would be invited for an admission interview.
- The admission interview will take place on April 12, 2021. The candidates who would meet the admission criteria would be admitted to the OLPA Master’s programme and would be able to enroll.
In your motivation letter of 500-1000 words, describe why you think you meet the following admission criteria:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Performing arts and/or relevant work experience within the performing arts field;
- You have clear ambitions regarding the way you would want to develop during this Master’s programme.
- You have a vision of what you would want to bring to the professional field after finishing this programme.
A paid or unpaid working position in the performing arts field is an advantage, but not a requirement. The selection process also takes diversity of backgrounds into account.